Posted on December 28, 2010
2010 has been a great year for Half-Pint Photography. I’ve had the chance to meet some new friends and spend time with old friends. In celebratation of Half-Pint’s successful first year, I decided to run a fun little contest.
There will be two winners in this 2010 Favorites contest. The winning photo will receive a portrait session and $50 print credit ($200 value). A random winner will also be selected from the winning photo’s “likes”. This winner will be awarded a $10 Starbucks gift card.
HOW TO VOTE
- Go to the Half-Pint Photography Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/halfpintphotography
- Look for the “2010 Favorites” photo album to view all the entries
- In order to vote, you must ”like” Half-Pint Photography
- Click ‘like’ for the photo you are voting for (only vote in the album labeled ”2010 Favorites”
- Encourage your friends and family members to vote
- The photo with the most ‘likes’ will be the winner (comments are permitted, but WILL NOT count towards the total number of votes)
- Voting begins immediately and will close Saturday, January 8th at 11:59pm EST
- The winner will be announced and notified on Sunday, January 9th
- Portrait session must be held during 2011 in the Bergen County, NJ area
- Prize retail value cannot be altered or changed in any way, and is not redeemable for cash
- Additional prints and products will be available for purchase at standard rates
- No other promotions or discounts can be applied to prizes
- Prizes are non transferable
- Portrait session winners must be willing to sign a portrait contract
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!
Posted on December 9, 2010
A really great find at my in-laws’ house. I’ve been looking for a chair exactly like this for a couple of months. Who knew it was so close by?! Below, My Favorite Model showcases my newest prop…
Posted on December 4, 2010
I met a really fun family this cold Saturday morning for what could be my last session of the year. Mr. H will be 2 years old in just a couple of weeks and is full of energy. Even the freezing cold temperature didn’t seem to slow him down or keep him from flashing that fantastic smile.
I don’t want to ruin any holiday card plans, so I’ll only show a couple of fun favorites from the session.